TWIST Job Instruction
The TWI Job Instruction 10-hour course teaches the method to instruct an operator how to quickly remember to perform a job correctly, safely and conscientiously. It requires you identify the “one best way,” and teach the process to this one way, thereby creating a standard method. By utilizing Job Instruction, you gain the benefits of consistent training and also develop a stable process upon which to apply continuous improvement. Benefits experienced when practicing the Job Instruction program are reduced training time, less scrap and rework, fewer accidents, and increased job satisfaction.
- Session 1September 13, 202210:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 2September 13, 20221:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
- Session 3September 14, 202210:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 4September 14, 20221:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
- session 5September 15, 202210:00am - 12:00pm EDT