TWI Summit Star Wayne Meyer Reveals CSP’s Improvement Strategy
Continental Structural Plastics (CSP), A Teijin Group Company, is the global leader in developing advanced composites and components that enable lighter, stronger, more energy efficient vehicles, like the new 2021 Corvette.
Before tackling this major General Motors launch, CSP chose TWI Institute for a multi-phase training and coaching program that focused on building the right skills and solid relationships. Go behind the scenes with Wayne Meyer, Director of Operational Excellence, and Pat Graupp, TWI Institute’s Vice President and Senior Master Trainer.
- Monumental results and improvements yield from CSP’s TWI implementation
- The most compelling reason behind your choice of TWI
- Challenges and complications along the journey
- TWI programming’s impact on quality, safety, risk management and employee relations
- Reactions from trainees on the frontlines
- Tips and mission-critical advice on planning and implementing TWI successfully
- To view the Case Study, click here