Continental Structural Plastics – Quality, Safety and WOW for GM’s new Corvette®
To help ensure a seamless launch of the Corvette C8 and achieve General Motors’ quality standards, Continental Structural Plastics (CSP) partnered with the TWI Institute.
Continental Structural Plastics (CSP), A Teijin Group Company, is the global leader in developing advanced composites and components that enable lighter, stronger, more energy efficient vehicles, like the new 2021 Corvette.
Before tackling this much-anticipated launch, CSP chose TWI Institute for a multi-phase training and coaching program that focused on building the right skills and solid relationships.
- TWI programming that aligned people and organization to mission-critical goals
- Meeting the tests of taking on new people and new technologies
- Overcoming challenges presented by COVID
- Meeting quality and delivery standards
- Producing critical components befitting an automotive icon
Fill out the Download Form to the right for the CSP Case Study.
To view TWI Senior Master Trainer Pat Graupp’s interview with Wayne Meyer, Director of Operational Excellence at CSP, click here.