A Model for Improvement Program Execution – The Complete TWI Summit Presentation from School Specialty’s Tim Dove
School Specialty, Inc. is the leading distributor of products, materials, and services to educators across North America. School Specialty’s Director of Human Resources, Tim Dove, sets a high bar for improvement initiatives and delivers on them time and again. That’s why Lean Frontiers chose him as a front-line speaker at the 2021 TWI Summit. Now, you can review his entire Summit presentation and gain these insights.
- Details on the TWI implementation that delivered monumental results and improvements
- The most compelling reasons for leveraging TWI
- Challenges and complications along the journey
- TWI programming’s impact on quality, safety, and employee relations
- Reactions from trainees on the frontlines; migrating TWI into non-traditional departments
- Tips and mission-critical advice on successful planning and implementation
Because 75% of School Specialty’s revenues are generated in just over a four-month period, there is plenty of pressure on frontline people, many of them seasonal workers. School Specialty chose TWI Institute for its emphasis on and care for people and the efficacy of its skills development programming.
To see Tim Dove’s full presentation, “Investing in Our People with TWI”, fill out the Download Form to the right.