- Oscar Roche
This real time online 12-hour workshop uses a production based mini-simulation to first illustrate the Improvement Kata pattern and permit real ‘learn by doing’. Be ready to participate and guide your facilitator in the nature of Target Conditions and experiments as you are coached along the path of ‘scientific thinking practice’. You will witness firsthand the effectiveness and elegant simplicity of Improvement Kata.
Participation increases further during the second half of the program as Coaching Kata is introduced and each participant practices it again based on the production simulation. You will lead the coaching conversation as the facilitator guides the simulation based on your instructions.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to continue developing your scientific thinking through your own ongoing practice of Improvement Kata. You will have sufficient awareness of Coaching Kata to apply for your own personal development and then with others on your team as you gain proficiency.
- Session 1October 3, 202212:00pm - 2:00pm EDT
- Session 2October 3, 20222:30pm - 4:30pm EDT
- Session 3October 4, 20222:30pm - 4:30pm EDT
- Session 4October 5, 202212:00pm - 2:00pm EDT
- Session 5October 5, 20222:30pm - 4:30pm EDT
- Session 6October 6, 20222:30pm - 4:30pm EDT