TWIST Job Relations
The TWI Job Relations 10-hour course teaches supervisors how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and most importantly, it aids in developing a logical, common sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view. Job Relations teaches the foundations of positive employee relations which supports developing and maintaining motivation and cooperation from others. When problems do arise, Job Relations teaches a proven method of getting the facts, weighing and deciding on options, taking action, and checking results. Benefits experienced from practicing Job Relations include increased productivity, improved attendance, better morale, and higher employee retention rates.
- Session 1November 28, 202310:00am - 12:00pm
- Session 2November 28, 20231:00pm - 3:00pm
- Session 3November 29, 202310:00am - 12:00pm
- Session 4November 29, 20231:00pm - 3:00pm
- Session 5November 30, 202310:00am - 12:00pm