TWIST Job Relations
The 10-hour Job Relations course teaches supervisors how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and most importantly, it aids in developing a logical, common sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view. Job Relations teaches the foundations of positive employee relations which supports developing and maintaining motivation and cooperation from others. When problems do arise, Job Relations teaches a proven method of getting the facts, weighing and deciding on options, taking action, and checking results. Benefits experienced from practicing Job Relations include increased productivity, improved attendance, better morale, and higher employee retention rates.
- Session 1May 17, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 2May 17, 202112:30pm - 2:30pm EDT
- Session 3May 17, 20212:45pm - 4:45pm EDT
- Session 4May 18, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 5May 18, 202112:30pm - 2:30pm EDT