TWIST Job Relations (TWJR)
The TWI Job Relations 10-hour course teaches supervisors how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and most importantly, it aids in developing a logical, common sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view. Job Relations teaches the foundations of positive employee relations which supports developing and maintaining motivation and cooperation from others. When problems do arise, Job Relations teaches a proven method of getting the facts, weighing and deciding on options, taking action, and checking results. Benefits experienced from practicing Job Relations include increased productivity, improved attendance, better morale, and higher employee retention rates.
- Session 1December 9, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EST
- Session 2December 9, 202112:30pm - 2:30pm EST
- Session 3December 9, 20212:45pm - 4:45pm EST
- Session 4December 10, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EST
- Session 5December 10, 202112:30pm - 2:30pm EST