TWIST Job Relations (TWJR)
The TWI Job Relations 10-hour course teaches supervisors how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and most importantly, it aids in developing a logical, common sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view. Job Relations teaches the foundations of positive employee relations which supports developing and maintaining motivation and cooperation from others. When problems do arise, Job Relations teaches a proven method of getting the facts, weighing and deciding on options, taking action, and checking results. Benefits experienced from practicing Job Relations include increased productivity, improved attendance, better morale, and higher employee retention rates.
- Session 1August 26, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 2August 26, 202112:30pm - 2:30pm EDT
- Session 3August 26, 20212:45pm - 4:45pm EDT
- Session 4August 27, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 5August 27, 202112:30pm - 2:30pm EDT