TWIST Job Methods (TWJM)
The TWI Job Methods 10-hour course trains your people to produce greater quantities of quality products in less time by making the best use of the people, machines, and materials currently available. Participants are taught how to break down jobs into their constituent operations, to question these details in a systematic manner, and to generate ideas for improvement. New methods are developed by eliminating, combining, rearranging, and simplifying these details in the process. Benefits experienced when practicing Job Methods include reduced cost through productivity gains, increased throughput, Job improved safety, and reduced work in process.
- Session 1January 4, 202210:00am - 1:00pm EST
- Session 2January 4, 20223:00pm - 5:00pm EST
- Session 3January 5, 202210:00am - 12:00pm EST
- Session 4January 5, 20222:00pm - 4:00pm EST
- Session 5January 6, 202210:00am - 12:00pm EST