TWIST Job Instruction (TWJI)
The TWI Job Instruction 10-hour course teaches the method to instruct an operator how to quickly remember to perform a job correctly, safely and conscientiously. It requires you identify the “one best way,” and teach the process to this one way, thereby creating a standard method. By utilizing Job Instruction, you gain the benefits of consistent training and also develop a stable process upon which to apply continuous improvement. Benefits experienced when practicing the Job Instruction program are reduced training time, less scrap and rework, fewer accidents, and increased job satisfaction.
- Session 1June 8, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 2June 8, 20211:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
- Session 3June 9, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT
- Session 4June 9, 20211:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
- Session 5June 10, 202110:00am - 12:00pm EDT