TWIST Job Instruction – CANCELLED
The TWI Job Instruction 10-hour course teaches the method to instruct an operator how to quickly remember to perform a job correctly, safely and conscientiously. It requires you identify the “one best way,” and teach the process to this one way, thereby creating a standard method. By utilizing Job Instruction, you gain the benefits of consistent training and also develop a stable process upon which to apply continuous improvement. Benefits experienced when practicing the Job Instruction program are reduced training time, less scrap and rework, fewer accidents, and increased job satisfaction.
- Session 1January 9, 202410:00am - 12:00pm
- Session 2January 9, 20241:00pm - 3:00pm
- Session 3January 10, 202410:00am - 12:00pm
- Session 4January 10, 20241:00pm - 3:00pm
- Session 5January 11, 202410:00am - 12:00pm